Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Writer's Cramp

So...not much time to write a post this evening, as I am busy writing something more important than a silly blog post.  Tonight after swimming for an hour practice with my teammates, I finally had "Christmas" and opened all of those envelopes pictured in my last post, so I am writing thank yous to a lot of my family and friends whose gifts will make a big difference in the lives of millions living with blood cancers.

Many THANKS to:
Megan Blackmon
Becky Bollen
Dale and Brenda Weaver
Steve and Denise Cruse
Chuck Stanbery
Pap and Nana Noll
Mike and Carol Hubler
Eric and Tanya Weaver
Clete and Diane Weaver
Paul and Eunice Sensenig
Gil Hirschel
Moffett Dental Center
Timothy and Bonnie Ritter
Barb Noll
Justin Challenger
Simply, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment